Phantom 3 standard limitations

Reaction score
Got a serious problem with the limitations after update , at first was getting the ( max flight reached ) now got past that one but aircraft still restricted to 30m and 50m signal drops to 0 then rth happens tried all the usuall log in and out off app still no luck , where do i go from here as this has rendered the drone useless

Got a serious problem with the limitations after update , at first was getting the ( max flight reached ) now got past that one but aircraft still restricted to 30m and 50m signal drops to 0 then rth happens tried all the usuall log in and out off app still no luck , where do i go from here as this has rendered the drone useless

Check the settings and uncheck beginner mode.

All done no begginer mode on limits are set to 120 height and max distance have tied signing in and out of app but no luck , this seems to be a big issue for a lot of people after app update 1.1.14

Have you already done the log out, app delete, app reinstall, log in? Many people have noted here that this has worked for them. Perhaps it will for you as well. It so easy that it's worth a try anyway.
If you or anyone does this, don't forget to sync your flight records first if you want to keep them.

Yes mate tried all the usual things , signing in and out of app reinstalling app , signing out then connecting to ac then signing in but none if these things have worked for me , only had my dji account for 3 weeks after changing from a different drone , maybe this has something to do with , ac all registered , tried refreshing firmware and calibrating everything but still no luck

The word from dji is to send it in for repair , but heard some horror stories seems strange this only happened after the update on the app before that was working great with pretty good distance from stock

It just happened to me on an open beech not taken it out for a few weeks,first battery fine put second battery in and it was as if I was in beginner mode. Not much fun when you have about 2 mile of beech to fly on

Have taken back for full refund as dji support is the worst i have come across (how many times i was asked to make sure beginner mode wasn't on ) is this company for real

so what to do when you are in a rural area with no cell coverage, do one log in at home then drive to the destination you want to fly or what.. ive tried all the methods and only once got my bird to go beyond 50 meters. next time i tried to do the same thing.... no luck..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan