Phantom 3 Standard, Like new, bought last month, DJI Care active until February 2018, Argtek Remote

Reaction score
Hello, I purchased this last month brand new from Target. I need to see it go for financial reasons. The Drone is in Like new condition, it's never been crashed/hard-landed/etc...The DJI Care is good through February 2018, and has full $499 credit balance remaining. Battery, controller, accessories are all like new. The drone has a full 1 year warranty and the additional DJICare to cover crashes.

I'm asking $550 for everything, and will ship flat fee of $5 CONUS / OCONUS please contact me first. PayPal preferred.

Last edited:
Hello, I purchased this last month brand new from Target. I need to see it go for financial reasons. The Drone is in Like new condition, it's never been crashed/hard-landed/etc...The DJI Care is good through February 2018, and has full $499 credit balance remaining. Battery, controller, accessories are all like new. The drone has a full 1 year warranty and the additional DJICare to cover crashes.

I'm asking $550 for everything, and will ship flat fee of $5 CONUS / OCONUS please contact me first. PayPal preferred.
Are you interested in selling the camera and gimbal only?? Thanks

That's a hard price to ask considering I just bought a brand new P3S from DJI for 399.00

Strange, just went to DJI store and new is $499 and refurb is $399 on my computer!!

Read my post again. "RECENTLY" and "WERE" are used to indicate that those prices aren't current, but WERE RECENTLY what they were going for. ;)

You sure that wasn't a Refurbished unit. DJI is selling new for $499. Just saying!
Yes. I'm sure. I will take picture of the s/n if you would like. Got from Newegg.com sent from DJI, CA. At the same time they had refurbished for 329.00.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31