Phantom 3 Standard, like new $340 plus option for extras

Reaction score
Up for sale is my Phantom 3 Standard. It is in excellent condition, and has never been crashed. I just upgraded to a different model. These are extremely stable and capable, yet very easy to fly.
IMG_2644.JPG IMG_2645.JPG This has not been flown much and battery holds full charge. These sell for $499 plus tax, so here is a chance to get a great deal on one.

Comes in original box with Phantom 3 drone, remote, intelligent battery, two sets of props, and spare parts/tools.

If you want more info on the incredible capabilities of this item, just google Phantom 3.

I also have a hard case that I will include for and extra $65 ($405 total). No big deal if I do not sell it, as I can use it with my new one.

I also have a couple of extra intelligent batteries for $80 each, if buying the phantom. $90 if you just want a battery.. These sell new for $149 each.

These prices are plus shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_2647.JPG
    IMG_2647.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 360
  • IMG_2649.JPG
    IMG_2649.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 367
Last edited:
What kind of distance before u lose video signal, and would u ship to Canada?

What kind of distance before u lose video signal, and would u ship to Canada?
I was going out easy 1000-1500 ft. I am a distance junky and that is why I am upgrading. Plenty of mods you can do. Yes I would ship to canada. You pay shipping of course. Just the actual amount.

Take $80 each for batteries?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj