Phantom 3 Standard - Ipad?

Reaction score
Hi all i have seen that dji provides an ipad mount for the adv/pro P3 devices but not one for the P3S

i have a p3s and would like to use my ipad but cant find a suitable mount. Is there one available?

in addition if not, is there a suitable iphone (6+) hood that can be used?

Thanks

Bought mine off eBay, uses factory mount, same as P2
thanks, is yours essentially something like this?
625x465_2322468_7009589_1433637095.jpg

Was just looking that up Tim :) Have it on my Vision and works great with my Mini 11.jpg
This one I did the Inspire holder mod and love it as the Mini is in the center IMG_1401.JPG A little work but works great ;)
And folds down . IMG_1400.JPG

The fold down feature would be great for my backpack. As it stands now, I have to remove to place in my case.

I bought a 3D printed one and a p2 mount bc it stronger than the 3 it works great with min2

Hi, can you explain exactly how to mount this inspire holder on P3S controller?
best regards
Welcome to the forum :)
I can do ya one better than that . Use the search in my signature for anything you want to see a thread on
and type in the middle like.....Inspire holder mod...and you will see many different threads on it.:)
Is not hard to install ;)

Welcome to the forum :)
I can do ya one better than that . Use the search in my signature for anything you want to see a thread on
and type in the middle like.....Inspire holder mod...and you will see many different threads on it.:)
Is not hard to install ;)

thank you so much! :)

This is my (really simple) solution at moment:
Your links were bad and led to a scam site, please check this out on your end.

Here are the pics...

IMG_20160105_144050.jpg IMG_20160105_143936.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
IS this mount attachment available for purchase anywhere? Thats exactly what i would like to use because i can still fit my transmitter in my case.
Search for seller "marzvt" on eBay; it's nearly $40 for iPad Air.

Hi, can you explain exactly how to mount this inspire holder on P3S controller?
best regards

Please be aware that the Inspire holder can hold an iPad air II, not bigger ones, the maximum width is 17cm.
Futhermore it's pretty easy to install, very nice and solid, check youtube.
For me this one is the closest to the original looks.

You can get these IMG_4769.JPG to slide on the inspire holder and this is the short one . Looks like this IMG_4770.JPG
The taller one will let you use the pro and they work great . I have the shot one's on all 3 of my TX's as I use a case on my mini and it just secures it better.
As far as installing the holder here is a thread on it and there are many . I got my extension's from Amazon .
https://www.google.com/url?q=http:/...ds-cse&usg=AFQjCNHEuqFPPtphd-saUOwc5G3O44o3rQ

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic