Phantom 3 standard Gimbal error(help me)

Reaction score
6E6244AC-3DBB-4822-865F-B6FFA03F9C68.jpeg
My Brother tried to manually adjust the gimble while it's turned on
After he touched it stays right angled (right side-take a look at the YouTube video) please some one help me

My Brother tried to manually adjust the gimble while it's turned on
First, I would readjust his neck! ( Just kidding), try a gimbal calibration and see if that helps.

In that case, you may have no other option than to attempt to duplicate the manual adjustment and move it back in to position. If that appears to work, repeat the gimbal calibration. I am just taking a wag, that by manually moving the gimbal, the motors were moved from the zero reference mark. Doing it manually is risky and may or may not work. I would just move it a little at at time, then power down and see if it comes back to the new zero point, until you get it level.

In that case, you may have no other option than to attempt to duplicate the manual adjustment and move it back in to position. If that appears to work, repeat the gimbal calibration. I am just taking a wag, that by manually moving the gimbal, the motors were moved from the zero reference mark. Doing it manually is risky and may or may not work. I would just move it a little at at time, then power down and see if it comes back to the new zero point, until you get it level.
Nope not working i have tried multiple attempts

Next question: Will the gimbal move with the tilt wheel? If so, does it make any odd noise?

Take a look at the side of the gimbal as shown here. See if the notch is alligned.

Gimball Notch.jpg

Is the notch as shown in post# 7 still aligned?

The notch is highlighted in yellow. Does the area with the blue line, touch the yellow line?

Gimbal Allign2.jpg

Next image: On the opposite side there should be a stop and a stop tab. Make sure the stop tab has not slipped past the stop, or is similarly stuck.

STOP TABS1.jpg

Sure thing, at your leisure.

Give this a try. The video is not very good but it should give you some insight as to what you can try.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20