Phantom 3 Standard filters (non polar-pro)

Reaction score
I bought these filters off of amazon awhile ago for my phantom 3 standard

http://www.amazon.com/Phantom-Profe...148&sr=8-3&keywords=phantom+3+standard+filter

Wondering if anyone has tried them out? They seem to work fine other than they hit the ground when first turning on the phantom and when I shut the phantom down. Also, my biggest question, is if the added filter could be causing the gimbal to struggle in flight. I have never had a gimbal error or anything like that but it seems like the gimbal almost gets behind or something. The horizon will get out of balance and it take a while for the gimbal to catch up and straighten out. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Touching the ground during gimbal initialisation cant be a good thing. It is a delicate component and this is asking for.trouble.

The problems you are having in flight are almost cetainly attributed to.out of balance. Either add counter.weight to back of.canera or.pony up.for.something more suitable. Yes, the filters are seriously overpriced.

I have not problems so far. As you can see in the video, it is very stable. Could you up a video example to see what is going on?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20