Phantom 3 Standard Charging Circuit

Reaction score
Hello I recently purchased a used phantom 3 Standard and installed the argtek range extender. When I unplugged the transmitter battery the wires came out. I think I briefly reversed polarity on the board connector and now it won't charge. Whenever the new battery is plugged in the light on the transmitter is solid green regardless of the power switch and when the USB is plugged in to charge it there is no change. Any ideas?

Did it charge before OK before the antenna mod was done ?..i see it was used and we really never know what the history really is...maybe it had a problems in the past so ? and any time i have to pull connectors or wires off a circuit board...i always shoot a few nice close up pictures at different angles for future reassembly ease !

It worked great before I messed with it... I see upon closer inspection that three of the four wires going to the circuit board by the USB receptical at the bottom are not making the connection. I see them cheap on eBay. I'm going that route now.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik