Phantom 3 Standard Camera and Gimbal with SD Card

Reaction score
Selling my backup Phantom 3 Standard Camera and Gimbal assembly. The assembly has low hours on it and has had its ribbon cable replaced. This is the original assembly that came with the bird. After running into some chicken dance issues with it I decided to go ahead and buy a second camera which I'm currently flying. I have gone through the entire assembly and checked the potentiometers which were perfect. At that point I replaced the ribbon cable with an authentic DJI OEM part and it now works flawlessly. It is running the latest firmware and comes with the standard 8GB SD card. Also comes with the gimbal mounting plate, shock absorbers and locking pins. Make me an offer! [emoji1]

1506306611281.jpg

1506306621173.jpg

1506306639672.jpg

If give you 50 bucks, simply because in have a backup phantom 3 s that need a gimbal, camera.

127. Lol....darn it guys...i thought I was gonna get a steal at 50 bucks, now were up to regular prices. Lol

Reactions: Neon Euc
Just kidding rich. You have a great offer and deserve to get it mate [emoji4]

It's all good.

I've tried 3 times to get a camera and gimble from people, and just either no answer after a week or just they don't sell.

So I gave a very fair offer I thought for both party's and no answer, so just not worth the time to keep checking.

Again nothing against members posts with offers, but OP should take them or take post down if they don't want to sell.

I'm a fair guy and would love to get a camera gimble for 50 bux, but reality we know what they worth. ..

Thanks

Rich

Reactions: Neon Euc
Rich, I don't know if you have this app in america but there is an app called sphock. They have so many drone things like that on there. Download that app mate as well[emoji4]

Rich, I just sent ya a PM. Sorry for the late reply, I've been all over the country this week :confused:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj