Phantom 3 Standard - $425 shipped USA

Reaction score
like the title says, I have a Phantom 3 standard for sale. I bought it last week from a private party new on ebay. I happened to get a good deal on a Pro, so I don't need this, and have not even flown it. I updated the firmware when I unboxed it though and idled the motors to make sure all was well. Got a GPS signal, connected to the app, etc, just fine.

I am a new member obviously, but I have good feedback on other sites here:

Reviews/Feedback for mnewxcv | HeatWare.com

and ebay:

eBay Feedback Profile for mnewilicious

I am looking for $425, shipping included in the 48 states. Paypal only please. I will take some pictures this weekend if not sold by then, but it is a phantom 3 standard and it is new, open box.

Open box is ok but did you register it?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I didn't. Is there a way to check if the person who sold it did?

Open box is ok but did you register it?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
He said he started it, so it most likely has been.

I had to make an account to get into the app at all. I dont recall naming it. I just clicked camera I think. Any way to check?

If you connect your device to it it will show the name of the aircraft. Check the flight log. I am not saying it is for sure, but there is the possibility.

ok I checked. It seems the previous owner must have named it (I knew he tested it). It shows a 5 second flight by him in January, and a 13 second flight from me last week. Perhaps he registered it. Make an offer!

this is sold

Understood...question still stands. I am looking to sell my drone sometime soon and I hadn't thought about the registration...why is that an issue?

Understood...question still stands. I am looking to sell my drone sometime soon and I hadn't thought about the registration...why is that an issue?

it appears DJI does not allow transfer of registration/warranty

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj