Phantom 3 standard $350 @ target ymmv

the only location I see is in San Francisco, only 3 saleable in stock but nice find!

Actually the price is even lower now. They are selling the Standards for $209. Yes that is correct $209 at Target stores. If you check the slickdeals link and the last couple of pages of the entry you will see many people are getting them now for $209. But a lot of places are out. Check the site and it will give you the details.

I bought the last Standard at Target on Monday for $349, I went back today and got them to do a return and rebuy since I had a Target gift card I wanted to use. I got the $209 price today less the gift card! :) I originally bought the Advanced two weeks ago and loved the way if flew, I wasn't really happy with the camera though. The video and pictures were not as sharp as I had hoped. (yes, I removed the clear sticker on the lens) The Standard with the Panasonic sensor seems so much better when I compare the videos and pictures. The Advanced is going back, $209 vs $799 is a no brainer!

Reactions: shorttimer
I have just spent 30 min online chatting with target. If they are selling P3S's at 350, its apparently at one store that they have no idea about. The girl told me all she could find was that they are 499.00, and she was searching the whole united states data base. That's what I know right now.

I found em. They "were" at the target central store in S.F. And I bet they're gone. All most all the other target stores around the country either don't have any, or they're at 499.00. I would think maybe target is dumping the line to stay away from liability for anything that might happen, and because of the recent FAA ruling. Just a guess though.

That link is beyond useless since the start of this thread. [emoji19]
There were 3 of them, in downtown san Francisco, like we could drive there in say, 2 days. NOT. And they're probably gone anyway.

My best advice is to use the link to see if any targets near you have any inventory. If they do, watch them, they may do the same as the S.F. store.

Ymmv. Lawd t Claude your mileage may vary I'm a hardcore slick dealer and also Dji phantom owner and just saw the deal and thought some may find it useful . Kudos to u if u got a standard at 249/209 etc .

Reactions: shorttimer
She was probably saying anything to get off the phone and had Facebook not the national database open. Go to the link in op and try it. I have a store near me with 349$. Out of stock though.

I have just spent 30 min online chatting with target. If they are selling P3S's at 350, its apparently at one store that they have no idea about. The girl told me all she could find was that they are 499.00, and she was searching the whole united states data base. That's what I know right now.

She was probably saying anything to get off the phone and had Facebook not the national database open. Go to the link in op and try it. I have a store near me with 349$. Out of stock though.
Well, whatever she was doing, if they are selling for that its at one random store here and there. I went to the S.F. store's website and looked. The store that supposedly selling them for 349 on this Target Inv checker site, claims the price is 499. And the guy who claims to have gotten one for 209 working some kind of refund return deal, well, all I can say is I hope he did.....but I don't think he did.....lol

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl