Phantom 3 standard 230.00 shipped SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
If there is any interest, I have one that I don’t need. Picked this up at a yard sale and according to the lady that was there, it was a gift to her children. She said it had lived it’s life in a closet because no one seemed to be interested. Didn’t have a charger, so I found one and charged the one battery and fired it up. Hadn’t ever been activated. It’s been in the air twice.
You would get the ac, one battery and the charger. PayPal fees to be paid by new owner. (3%)

Last edited:
Any visible damage or scratches? Are the feet clean? Props look new? Sorry, It's just a quick way to tell the history. Thanks KO
Does it have a working camera? Foam case? Pictures please! Interested, to Largo, FL 33770

Does it have a working camera? Foam case? Pictures please! Interested, to Largo, FL 33770
I didn’t get a foam case. I came in what I think is the original box with a formed cardboard piece inside the box. No flaws and the camera does work. The two flights that i did was to verify that it is in working order.
Certainly a bit of a different ac than my p4 style aircraft.

Last edited:
I didn’t get a foam case. I came in what I think is the original box with a formed cardboard piece inside the box. No flaws and the camera does work. The two flights that did was to verify that it is in working order.
Certainly a bit of a different ac than my p4 style aircraft.
Hope not too different. More than lack of sensors different? Less flight time. Only flown p4s. It will be a backup work drone (no need great camera) and for grandkids. Soon my 3 greatgrands. Getting late in FL, see ya AM gnite. PayPal fine. KO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues