Phantom 3 SE worldwide release?

Reaction score
Saw this tweet from DJI support... Do you guys think that they will be release the SE worldwide?
1434487d14f57212cd0ac6b712a2a5fb.jpg

I read this too. I can't help but think this model won't appeal to a huge market of consumers. It's basically a longer-range P3 4K with a lower quality transmitter.

I read this too. I can't help but think this model won't appeal to a huge market of consumers. It's basically a longer-range P3 4K with a lower quality transmitter.

They should replace the standard with the SE. I think that will be more value for the money.

Reactions: Goldsaum82
I just bought one as I already have the P3S With Argtek. Nice to have two vision sensors not just GPS.
4K video will be nice. I reckon if it had been available before I would have bought it.

I have some great places to fly over my mountains between 10,000 - 14,000 feet altitude especially when clouds cover the ranges. P3S SE I can also pair my existing Argetk Kitted RC. Also now I have more batteries and an extra charger. :)

If I did not expect such good behavior but yes, I see that they are already released in Europe at a price of 438 Euros

That's impressive considering that is a wifi drone and they are not the best for long distance flying.

P3S I can already do 4.56km ( Argtek Antenna ) could have gone more but low battery message at 60% to make sure I brought drone home with safety margin returned to home point with 25% battery remaining.

4.55km DISTANCE 31 MAR 2017.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4