Phantom 3 SE video unstable

Reaction score
I purchased a Phantom 3 SE (new) and have had it for about a month now and have not been able to get a single decent video. (See attached video)
I have tried changing various settings without success?????
This happens mainly when flying a waypoints mission on Litchi (but is the same using DJI pro) When flying in FPV mode it is OK
I bought this drone because reviews said it had excellent video capabilities???? to say I am disappointed is an understatement..

There is something wrong with the gimbal. It is not normal to see it doing that behavior. I have a standard and never do that. I will suggest you to contact where you purchased or DJI support.

Did you remove the foam at the back of the camera gimble? Can be hard to spot at first

Reactions: yorlik
1506855462418.jpg

There is something wrong with the gimbal. It is not normal to see it doing that behavior. I have a standard and never do that. I will suggest you to contact where you purchased or DJI support.
I have emailed both but still wait a reply

I purchased a Phantom 3 SE (new) and have had it for about a month now and have not been able to get a single decent video. (See attached video)
I have tried changing various settings without success?????
This happens mainly when flying a waypoints mission on Litchi (but is the same using DJI pro) When flying in FPV mode it is OK
I bought this drone because reviews said it had excellent video capabilities???? to say I am disappointed is an understatement..

Welcome to the forum.

As noted, this is not normal at all. The foam is also what I thought when I saw your thread title since we have seen that issue so often. However, the foam issue normally presents as a side to side jitter which is not what I see in your video.

Will you please post a photo of your gimbal/camera from all 4 sides? We may be able to spot something obvious.

Reactions: yorlik

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl