Phantom 3 SE Firmware Update Issue

Reaction score
Hello to all can anyone Please offer any advise I have been trying to upgrade to the latest firmware and am having no luck at all the message appears to alert me that a update is required and when I attempt to download the file it says "Failed to upload" or check internet connection.

It happens from time to time, don't know why, but if you have firmware 1.3.20 don't worry about it, keep flying with it, it works good.
As a general rule only update if you experience issues or really important features are added! ;)

Reactions: swansmadman
It happens from time to time, don't know why, but if you have firmware 1.3.20 don't worry about it, keep flying with it, it works good.
As a general rule only update if you experience issues or really important features are added! ;)
Thanks for your reply Merry Xmas

I want to update the firmware for my SE, this video is for another model.How do I update the firmware for the SE?

I want to update the firmware for my SE, this video is for another model.How do I update the firmware for the SE?

What version do you have? if it's the 1.3.20 I'd suggest to keep it, the newer one will give you no benefit.
As a general rule ONLY update if you experience issues or very important features are added, otherwise leave the firmare as it is!
It seems the only company who don't fear to tell this to its customer is Hubsan, but everyone should do the same!

Reactions: swansmadman
What version do you have? if it's the 1.3.20 I'd suggest to keep it, the newer one will give you no benefit.
As a general rule ONLY update if you experience issues or very important features are added, otherwise leave the firmare as it is!
It seems the only company who don't fear to tell this to its customer is Hubsan, but everyone should do the same!
Andy, he does not understand that the P3S updated the firmware in the same way as the P3SE.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj