Phantom 3 Screen Display Issues

Reaction score
HELP!!! I just don't know what the issue is really. Since day one, the live view screen from my controller screen whether its my IPAD mini 3 or IPHONE 6plus the screen display distorts a lot of times...wavy lines. There will be lines in it like static...then clear...then there will be 1/2 inch black bars scrolling across the screen occasionally?? Distracting. I have changed USP connection cord from the controller to the screen with 2 different brands. No change. Its kind of a bummer to keep having this distortion in live view. When I download the footage on my Mac, its all clear. Its just a pain in viewing in live view. Any suggestions?
thank you!!

First, I recommend using an Apple certified cable. Second, make sure your iPad or iPhone isn't overheating. I've experienced the distortion issue when both my iPhone and iPad Mini have started to get "hot." It doesn't take long in direct sunlight for the devices to begin to get warm. If you leave them in direct sunlight too long, they'll shut down until they cool down. A sunshade will help reduce overheating.

Where does this line appear?, do you have a picture or video?, did you check the video overexposing warning switchable menu?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav