4k Phantom 3 Rough landing- lost camera control

How can I isolate this malfunction?

• How to isolate the malfunction

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hardware issue?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
After a rough landing tilt over, I can't control snap down, won't record, format, calibrate or any up/down functions on the camera, but the camera still has a live feed. I checked the ribbon cable and reinserted into connections. I taped the camera at a slight downward angle and checked during flight, and it does give a gimbal motor overload. Plenty of suggestions on replacing ribbons or broken gimbals. I would appreciate some ideas or suggestions.

Reaction score
Did you check all cables? Thin black, but also the grey ones.

Reaction score
After a rough landing tilt over, I can't control snap down, won't record, format, calibrate or any up/down functions on the camera, but the camera still has a live feed. I checked the ribbon cable and reinserted into connections. I taped the camera at a slight downward angle and checked during flight, and it does give a gimbal motor overload. Plenty of suggestions on replacing ribbons or broken gimbals. I would appreciate some ideas or suggestions.
P
Both flat grey cables replaced

Reaction score
Fixed camera control issue. Found broken micro-capacitor on pin 1 of main card connector Restored control.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miatakoss