Phantom 3 Releasing Next Week

Id say they did an Apple "Accidental" leak to guge supprot and get poeple talking about what they do ans do not like. To close just yet to the P2+ release if you ask me.

Ozzyguy said:
Id say they did an Apple "Accidental" leak to guge supprot and get poeple talking about what they do ans do not like. To close just yet to the P2+ release if you ask me.
The P2V+ followed the V by about this same time frame. This is right on schedule.

That will suck if one's about to come out.. I literally bought a PV2+ last week. Good grief. Guess I'll have to sell this one and get the new one. I'm my own worst enemy.. I have to have the latest version because I can't stand for there to be something out that's better than what I have..

dirkclod said:
jaywoodz said:
That will suck if one's about to come out.. I literally bought a PV2+ last week. Good grief. Guess I'll have to sell this one and get the new one. I'm my own worst enemy.. I have to have the latest version because I can't stand for there to be something out that's better than what I have..
Hope ya not married :lol:

Happily divorced. Now I'm with a bangin' hot 20 year-old.. (I'm 31) :cool:

I don't think it will have a 4K/30 camera... I believe it's been a performance for GoPro to release the GP4, I wonder how 1 month later DJI could have an equivalent ready. (But that's just a guess)

jaywoodz said:
dirkclod said:
jaywoodz said:
Hope ya not married :lol:

Happily divorced. Now I'm with a bangin' hot 20 year-old.. (I'm 31) :cool:

If you happen to take you bangin hot 20 year-old with you to the park next time you fly, please let justin00 know......

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=27467

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj