Phantom 3 Props

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Anyone here ever use P3 props on their FC40 yet? How did it go? Thanks!

They work very well and price is cheaper. I use them if I am carrying a larger load, like a gimbal, camera, OSD, telemetry, etc. If you are only using the FC40 camera, I find that it makes it less stable and for that setup you only need the original 8 inch props.:)

Reactions: Molokai
They work very well and price is cheaper. I use them if I am carrying a larger load, like a gimbal, camera, OSD, telemetry, etc. If you are only using the FC40 camera, I find that it makes it less stable and for that setup you only need the original 8 inch props.:)

Cool! I think I've found another use for this thing (gonna mount a 360 degree camera on it).

Cool! Let me know how that works out. I still love flying all of mine and after the upgrades to them I do not have a reason to upgrade to the phantom 3 yet. It is very tempting though because the dropped the prices for their anniversary!:)

mine crashed and I had to get new landing gear and a new ESC
hope you have better luck :(

You used OEM DJI props and it crashed?

I have used p3 props also on my fc40 and I get longer flight times but why ???.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Be aware that the rate of descent on the FC40 in RTH mode exceeds that of the other phantoms... With 9' props it is very likely it will enter VRS in the latter stages of RTH. I use 9' props... Much better endurance and load capability... But make sure you know how to regain control if the beast enters RTH.

Same here, I love the 9 in props but you just can't descend too fast or you get a wobble or vrs as its called

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

For me also p3 props works very fine. 13 min full load

I get the wobble with my 9" props lol thought it was just me lol

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

if you get the wobble you need to go a little to the left\right\forward\back ( pick one ) and you get out of the vrs.
i always do a little to the left\right\forward\back when coming down.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik