Phantom 3 Professional

Reaction score
I'm new to this forum and this is my first post. I have a like new phantom 3 for sale. It's in like new condition with no damage. It's never been crashes and no hard landing. It comes with everything that came with it outta the box. I'm also including a hard case and extra battery. I will take $1000 shipped. Will provide tracking number ASAP. You can message me here or call me at 901-603-8865.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1450139633.316124.jpg

Reactions: Adil J
I'm new to this forum and this is my first post. I have a like new phantom 3 for sale. It's in like new condition with no damage. It's never been crashes and no hard landing. It comes with everything that came with it outta the box. I'm also including a hard case and extra battery. I will take $1000 shipped. Will provide tracking number ASAP. You can message me here or call me at 901-603-8865. View attachment 37788
Warranty/Receipt?

I no longer have the receipt. I bought it brand new in June of 2015. Still have the factory box and paperwork.

I'm inly selling it because I don't use it. No cracks whatsoever. PayPal is fine.

This items is sold. For tha life of me I can figure out how to delete the post. Pardon my ignorance

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic