Phantom 3 Professional vs 4K

Reaction score
Since I just lost my Phantom 3 Professional, I am back in the market. DJI is having a 10 year anniversary sale which includes a Phantom 3 4K. Is this the same as the Phantom 3 Pro I bought just a few months ago or have there been changes? Thanks for any info.

It's pretty much a Phantom 3 Standard with a 4K camera. You can view a list of all of the changes here.

the phantom 3 4k does not have lightbridge and the live video feed is only 480p, so even less than the the Standard live feed. It has slightly longer range than the standard (FCC but same with CE) if 4k is absolutely necessary then I would just get the Pro model again. if distance is an issue but not 4k then go with the advanced. If distance and 4k are not an issue like if you are only taking photos of houses for real estate etc then I would say the Standard is all you need.

It's pretty much a Phantom 3 Standard with a 4K camera. You can view a list of all of the changes here.
you can't sum it up as a phantom 3 standard with 4k camera, it also has VPS, has the nicer controller and slightly more range (200m) than the phantom 3 standard with FCC compliance (not CE).
It would be more appropriate to say it is like the phantom 3 pro but without lightbridge.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues