Phantom 3 Professional Camera Problem

Reaction score
P3X

Hello everybody, Great to be on PhantomPilots! I need your help in a matter concerning the image off the video on both my iPad or Android phone. Every few seconds the picture freezes for a bit. Then there's these colorful small boxes all joined together which after a few seconds, fades out. Other different weird mess up like that happen on my screen as well. Should I reset the camera? How do I do that? Or is it another issue.

Thank you very much for your help!

Deven

Sounds like your viewing devices are not processing the information fast enough. Maybe you have to many apps running in the background. The DJI GO app is pretty power hungry so your device needs to be fast enough to process it all.

P3X

Hello everybody, Great to be on PhantomPilots! I need your help in a matter concerning the image off the video on both my iPad or Android phone. Every few seconds the picture freezes for a bit. Then there's these colorful small boxes all joined together which after a few seconds, fades out. Other different weird mess up like that happen on my screen as well. Should I reset the camera? How do I do that? Or is it another issue.

Thank you very much for your help!

Deven
Deven, I would second that opinion that it sounds like your device is short of sufficient resources to play back the video. To be sure, have you tried downloading the video off the SD card and playing back on a desktop or laptop?

If you're intent on watching via your device and not concerned with image quality, go into your camera settings and select the lowest resolution you can. With the P3P I believe HD: 1280x720p is the lowest your can go.

Reactions: KachemakDiver
Thank you so much for your insight into my camera problem. I just took it for a test flight after restarting my device and had clear camera image.

Thank you, thank you so much for all your help!!!

Another problem I am having is that everytime I connect my controller to my device, there's a pop up asking me to connect to another dji aircraft, not my P3X. Please see attachment.
When I tap Yes, after a second, my device goes to the correct P3X page.

Please see attachment. It may take 20secs for the black screen to show an image. ?

Attachments

• DJI App Pop Up.jpeg
    DJI App Pop Up.jpeg
    28.7 KB · Views: 310
Thank you so much for your insight into my camera problem. I just took it for a test flight after restarting my device and had clear camera image.

Thank you, thank you so much for all your help!!!

Another problem I am having is that everytime I connect my controller to my device, there's a pop up asking me to connect to another dji aircraft, not my P3X. Please see attachment.
When I tap Yes, after a second, my device goes to the correct P3X page.

Please see attachment. It may take 20secs for the black screen to show an image. ?
That pop-up is your mobile device. It's just asking if you want to use DJI-GO to connect with it. Android devices offer an opportunity to turn that off. Not sure about Mapple. Don't worry about the Inspire notation. It's only the default until your AC is connected and recognized.

That pop-up is your mobile device. It's just asking if you want to use DJI-GO to connect with it. Android devices offer an opportunity to turn that off. Not sure about Mapple. Don't worry about the Inspire notation. It's only the default until your AC is connected and recognized.
Thank you for that info. I think it was strange how that pop up suddenly started to appear 1 year after purchase and use of the drone. I'll hunt for how to deactivate that option on my android or if you could please advise. Thank you very much for all your help!

Thank you for that info. I think it was strange how that pop up suddenly started to appear 1 year after purchase and use of the drone. I'll hunt for how to deactivate that option on my android or if you could please advise. Thank you very much for all your help!
Have you tried checking the box: "Always Use GO?" It should remember that decision. I have 3 apps I can use to fly and as such have never told Android to "Remember This Decision," and always see the pop-up.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic