Phantom 3 pro

Reaction score
What is the best settings for video quality because I can't seem to get very good quality on my p3p,,looks a it cloudy and dull,,,I only use 1080p at the minute because I don't have a 4K player YET,,CHEERS

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

What is the best settings for video quality because I can't seem to get very good quality on my p3p,,looks a it cloudy and dull,,,I only use 1080p at the minute because I don't have a 4K player

Are you viewing the video from the device on your tablet/phone, or are you copying the files from the SD card to your computer? If not copying to computer, do that and see if it helps.

Are you using any of the 'color' options when recording? Like Cinemode, etc?

And I have to ask, your camera lens is clean, yes?

It might help if you'd put more information in the title of your new thread. You should be shooting EVERYTHING in 4K regardless. If you don't believe me try uploading a 4K clip to youtube and see what happens AFTER it finishes processing and gives you the higher rez playback modes. I don't have any 4K playback devices either and did what you are doing for the first month I had my bird. Now I regret not shooting everything in 4K from the start.

What is the best settings for video quality because I can't seem to get very good quality on my p3p,,looks a it cloudy and dull,,,I only use 1080p at the minute because I don't have a 4K player YET,,CHEERS

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
I know this may sound dumb but did you remove the plastic clear film that covers the lens? I forgot to do that and remembered after seeing the video I recorded...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.