Phantom 3 Pro with Exra Batt - Shipped :)

Reaction score
Great news viper, i take it you are outside the EU. I hear from my UK retailer today (heliguy) all EU models have been delayed a week or so.

Reaction score
With extra battety included... And yes Im in the USA........ NY to be exact... Got my Fedex Tracking number and it says it will be at my door step on Wednesday by 10:30AM :D :D :D..

Reactions: junior birdman
Reaction score
Great news viper, i take it you are outside the EU. I hear from my UK retailer today (heliguy) all EU models have been delayed a week or so.
Nooooo :(
Unless the delays also include direct DJI orders from the EU?

Reaction score
Well im excited for you, be sure to keep us posted. Im very interested in the set up procedure and if or not the battery's all so need a firmware update fresh out the box. If it were me that had got that email today i would not be getting much sleep tonight thats for sure. Well pleased for ya.

Reaction score
Congratulations!! So if the P3P is shipping with the extra battery, then the P3A extra battery delay rumor might just be that... a rumor. If they can ship the extra battery with one then they can do it with both.

Reaction score
I don't think the delay on the P3A was battery, I think the delay was for the unit itself. No one ordering a P3A has posted that they have received a shipping notice yet.

Reaction score
This is great news...I am hoping they put out the new P3 Manual and update the DJI Pilot App to support the P3 as I have not seen an update come across my iPhone of the Pilot App

Reaction score
Stile, I had the same thought but know I do not have that kind of willpower...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Old man B