Phantom 3 Pro w/ Epson Movero goggles!

Reaction score
Does anybody know if the phantom vision three is compatible with Epson Movero goggles ? Is anyone using a similar setup. I was using them successfully with my pv2+.

Unfortunately the Pilot app will not run on the Moverio.

You can use a tablet such as the Nvidia shield and mirror the output via Miracast. The lag is pretty significant - not practical for the pilot to fly with but perhaps a second person could enjoy the view

Reactions: taroh
More testing today...

Iphone 6+

Apple... Airplay

Dlink DIR-510L as my field router...
http://www.dlink.com.au/home-sol ... -router-and-charger

Bt 200's

Airshare app on bt 200's

Used the stock apple airplay to mirror to the BT 200's....

1.1.9 fw

Worked great.. flew two batt packs back to back no problems.

Regs Chris

So Do i need a Apple Airplay to sync up to a DLink DIR-510L so my Movero goggles can then connect to that? and how does the WAXRAIN app come in to play?

thanks for your help Claydoc911, I am just trying to understand the setup so i can replicate it

So Do i need a Apple Airplay to sync up to a DLink DIR-510L so my Movero goggles can then connect to that? and how does the WAXRAIN app come in to play?

thanks for your help Claydoc911, I am just trying to understand the setup so i can replicate it

ok... here you go..

1. Download Airpin Pro app from Waxrain. (or Amazon app store, I did it this way.)
2. Install Airpin pro on the BT 200's
3. Restart Bt 200's and the airpin pro app starts automatically.
4. Connect both Bt 200's and your Apple device to the DLink router via wifi.
5. Startup Airplay on your apple device ( swipe up from bottom of screen)
6. Select your Bt 200 device from Apple airplay
7. Select screen mirroring.
8. Start DJI app

your away...

I tested last night with two full flights (+40) mins with out any problems... :)

I had to do this as my Android device (TAB S) wont work at this time due to the firmware problems and video lag in the app.

So using my iPhone 6+

I use the Dlink DIR-510L as its AC750 speeds and is portable... :)

Any questions? please just ask.

image1.PNG

There is a very small amount of delay.... but its so small I didn't notice it at all..... (Unlike the Android problems!)

ok... here you go..

1. Download Airpin Pro app from Waxrain. (or Amazon app store, I did it this way.)
2. Install Airpin pro on the BT 200's
3. Restart Bt 200's and the airpin pro app starts automatically.
4. Connect both Bt 200's and your Apple device to the DLink router via wifi.
5. Startup Airplay on your apple device ( swipe up from bottom of screen)
6. Select your Bt 200 device from Apple airplay
7. Select screen mirroring.
8. Start DJI app

your away...

I tested last night with two full flights (+40) mins with out any problems... :)

I had to do this as my Android device (TAB S) wont work at this time due to the firmware problems and video lag in the app.

So using my iPhone 6+

I use the Dlink DIR-510L as its AC750 speeds and is portable... :)

Any questions? please just ask.

View attachment 22047

So all this is wireless, Except for the apple airplay device will that not need to be plugged into an outlet. This could be a problem as most of my flights are on the water.
also if my Moveros have that micro USB connector on the side for charging could I not connect to controller or is that only for charging?

So all this is wireless, Except for the apple airplay device will that not need to be plugged into an outlet. This could be a problem as most of my flights are on the water.
also if my Moveros have that micro USB connector on the side for charging could I not connect to controller or is that only for charging?

mmmm sorry not sure what u are asking here?

But...

USB on Bt 200's for charging.

Apple Airplay is the App on the Apple device (iPhone/iPad, iETC) for connecting to wireless devices for screen / media sharing. (Bt 200's, Apple TV, etc)

Regs Chris

How's the lag? Can you make a video like this?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Claydoc -
thanks so much for posting this information. The BT-200 glasses are incredible for my P2V but I've been stymied trying to get them to work with my P3P. Just can't get miracast to connect to my nvidia sheild.

How did you load AIRPIN on the BT-200? Sideload?

The Dlink router you mention is portable (meaning has it's own battery) so that's cool. I've got an NVidia Sheild for my P3P, looks like you had some lag issues with Androids - Do you think it was the speed of your device or just the App? I've got an iPhone 6 that I can use if necessary so maybe I'll try them both.

Just have to beg the mrs for that router - just spent my "allowance" (LOL) on a microraptor case for my P3P.

Ok here some test between iPhone 6+ to TAB S 10.5 via Dlink DIR-510L WiFi using the Airplay app on iPhone and AirPin app on TAB S

iPhone running the counter.

WIN_20150616_124623.JPG

Instead of using the router is it possible for you to create an Ad-Hoc network to connect the iOS device?

did try the hot spot within the iPhone... did work, but not so well... Not sure if the iPhone could handle running the DJI app, Airplay and Hotspot.... May be a bit much.. :)

How's the lag? Can you make a video like this?

here you go...

Awesome, that's really low latency - thank you! How about the latency from an iOS device to the BT-200 using AirPlay? Might be hard, need to point the camcorder lens into the BT-200 eyeglass, but should be possible...

Awesome, that's really low latency - thank you! How about the latency from an iOS device to the BT-200 using AirPlay? Might be hard, need to point the camcorder lens into the BT-200 eyeglass, but should be possible...

yep... I knew this one would come up... :) ... I'm at work... will do tonight..

Regs Chris

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31