Phantom 3 Pro USB port

Reaction score
Where do I find the driver to enable my windows 7 system to see my drone when I plug it into my computer. Have had no luck so far. Also do I need a software installer to install the driver? Please help !!!

Can't answer that one... But you pull the SD card from the drone and plug it into the slot on your pc or into a sd card reader that fits into a usb port. And that's how you transfer the files. The USB on the drone was to make firmware changes on the rc unit before they made them stand alone through the go app.

Where do I find the driver to enable my windows 7 system to see my drone when I plug it into my computer. Have had no luck so far. Also do I need a software installer to install the driver? Please help !!!
There is no driver.
If you want to access flight records, use the usb port under the plastic flap on the front of the aircraft.
There is no other reason you would want to connect to your PC.
If you want to copy photos and videos, pull the SD card and use an adaptor to copy to your computer.

There is no driver.
If you want to access flight records, use the usb port under the plastic flap on the front of the aircraft.
There is no other reason you would want to connect to your PC.
If you want to copy photos and videos, pull the SD card and use an adaptor to copy to your computer.
Thanks for the quick response guys, that gives me another bit of info to help me become a better drone pilot....

The P3 isn't like the P2 when it comes to configuring. Everything is driven by your Phone/Smart device via the Go App. The P2 required a PC/Mac to assist in configuring gains etc and calibrating the IMU.
Having everything driven by the Phone/Smart device is a great move. Nothing worst then having a crash in the middle of a the Amazon rainforest and no PC to assess the IMU.

And please note, if you need to access your flight records, try going through the GO app first. Also try looking into Healthydrones.com where you can upload flight records from your smart device.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie