Phantom 3 pro starts/stops recording by pressing front of remote

Reaction score
Hey guys I have a weird problem that I cant find the solution to. When I press on the front of my remote right above the power button it starts and stops recording video and I cant figure out whats going on. Any help would be appreciated.

No help from the little punk acetmr but that's the forum. Not sure but I and others have had issues with screw seats in the remote breaking. You may have something else that has broken loose. You can open it up and look around

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Why don't you get it serviced by DJI?

Reactions: SteveAikens
It could also be a short in the remote. I agree with alokbhargava to send it in to DJI.

Reactions: SteveAikens
Below the Power and RTH buttons is the battery. But above them on the main board are a series of connectors. If you are under warranty have DJI resolve. Otherwise open her up and check for pinched wires, binding wires or loose connector.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4

The right command stick on my controller came loose from the top cover of the RC.

I contacted DJI Repair Monday the 28th.
An hour later I had a pre-paid label. The RC was sent to DJI that afternoon.
Yesterday at 1:29 pm I received notification the repaired RC was on it's way back and the FedEx tracking.
No charge and the RC is scheduled to be here Monday.

In my case - presuming the RC is properly repaired, and I have no reason to doubt that - DJI did has their warranty repair system working well.

IMO, opening either the UAV or the Controller and voiding warranty is foolish when DJI can get to it and return it this fast.

Does it affect anything else? If it always does the same thing,maybe you could consider it as a bonus button....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20