Phantom 3 Pro poor video signal

Reaction score
New to the Phantom series drones, so I maybe doing something incorrect but my signal quality is the pits. Sometimes I get nothing but a green screen, others (split seconds) it shows normal, but mostly I get the signal and picture quality below. This is inside without the drone being activated and the RC being less than 4 ft away from it. I had this set on 720p and 24fps. I have a parrot that can do that and get a clear shot. any thoughts on how to fix this? I have updated the RC and drone. RC is on 1.6 and Drone is 1.08 the 4-7 release.

Have you manually tried selecting a wifi channel and see if it clears up? Have you tried the 32 channel wifi hack? I'm running on channel 31 with great results.

Yes. I have tried setting the channel manually but no avail. I am unfamiliar with the hack and will give that a quick lookup. Thanks for an idea.

I'm guessing if it didn't work on any of the standard channels you may have more going on here. The 32 channel hack is easy but may not be a viable fix. Give it a shot anyway, it can't hurt.

What does it do outside?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj