Phantom 3 Pro P3P with many accessories

LB3

Reaction score
I am selling my P3P due to change of hobbies and interest. It comes with a long list of accessories including a nice, padded hard case, polar pro and off brand filters, several new and used props. 1 functional battery if I can ship it, and other small things.

I have not flown it in awhile, but it is fully functional with no cracks or damage. I have about $1500 invested in the whole package but I know the value of P3Ps and am asking only $500 plus shipping for the entire lot.

Message me if you are interested or would like pics. I will also do a short test flight on cam for serious inquiries if asked.

You will need to post pictures and a list showing all the items being sold. Good luck

I am selling my P3P due to change of hobbies and interest. It comes with a long list of accessories including a nice, padded hard case, polar pro and off brand filters, several new and used props. 1 functional battery if I can ship it, and other small things.

I have not flown it in awhile, but it is fully functional with no cracks or damage. I have about $1500 invested in the whole package but I know the value of P3Ps and am asking only $500 plus shipping for the entire lot.

Message me if you are interested or would like pics. I will also do a short test flight on cam for serious inquiries if asked.
Are these items still for sale?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers