phantom 3 pro model

Reaction score
Just wondering, I saw it mentioned here but can't find it. Does the pro have three different models? Meaning a, b, and c...I know on the back of my controller the model number ends in a B.. I just got it today..Just trying to learn a little.

I think they have two..they changed the motors and placed the esc's inside the motherboard for production purposes, but imagine they strengthened the hull because of earlier stress fracture problems, I have both...same drone same functions except the first one is at the bottom of a river!!! Lol, they also make a p3 in standard, advanced and pro! But both pro models are pretty much the same

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yeah, I think the P3Ps had these changes during their production run:
  • Newer motors, indicated by the version on the box [W323A, W323B]
  • Reinforced shell, but I don't think you can tell which is which by the number on the box
  • Different remote control version, also indicated by the version on the box, but I forget the difference (I think the change was transmission power) [GL300A; GL300B; and maybe a C, but I'm not sure]
I can't give you all of the answers, but there's some version numbers to help in your search.

If I remember right, there are arguments for and against each version, except everyone agrees that the old shell is not better.

Chris

And you can probably find the version numbers on the box in a similar location as the following:

IMG_5107-small.jpg

Chris

I have an advanced and never checked the box. Mine says.

W322B - GL300C

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik