Phantom 3 Pro Jerky FPV CrystalSky Video

Reaction score
The live video feed from my P3 Pro is jerky on my CrystalSky 7" (02.05.00.00) yet is nice and smooth when used with an iPad.
But the CrystalSky video feed is Smooth when used with my P4 Pro.

The live video feed from my P3 Pro is jerky on my CrystalSky 7" (02.05.00.00) yet is nice and smooth when used with an iPad.
But the CrystalSky video feed is Smooth when used with my P4 Pro.
same problem here crystalsky 7.85 works great with my P4 PRO but live feed is jerky with my INSPIRE 1. I have sent it to DJI four times now and they finally decided to replace it, but now they are out of stock!!!!!

Yup, it’s a mess.

Both jerky and pixelated on my Mavic, and total video disconnection with P4P or app lock up. On Mavic it’s more stable in that I have not had any lockup’s, but on pans many times the video hangs, then jerks around to where the camera really is located, or it pixelates.

Running same version of firmware on CS, and checked again last night for a update, it’s still current.

Paul Caldwell

same problem here crystalsky 7.85 works great with my P4 PRO but live feed is jerky with my INSPIRE 1. I have sent it to DJI four times now and they finally decided to replace it, but now they are out of stock!!!!!
After updating the CrystalSky to version 02.06.06.00 the jerkiness in the Go app video feed with the Phantom 3 Pro has improved greatly. It is still present enough to be annoying but at least it is now usable.
Litchi on the CrystalSky with the Phantom 3 Pro is nice and smooth -- no jerking.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl