Phantom 3 pro how to use waypoints / missing

Reaction score
I am not sure if when I upgraded the firmware, I lost the waypoints feature or this drone never have this option, because my DJI app only shows 2 options on the left of the screen take off and home. Thanks for your input, I am new to drones.

I am not sure if when I upgraded the firmware, I lost the waypoints feature or this drone never have this option, because my DJI app only shows 2 options on the left of the screen take off and home. Thanks for your input, I am new to drones.
Yes should be remote logo aswell,,all I can think of is delete and reinstall app

Reactions: timbo61
without getting mine out if I remember correctly, top left it says FPV if you click on that up come the rest of the options

EDIT
just remembered I use Litchi so it is different if you are using dji go and as Recoveryone said it is a lot better than the dji version

Last edited:
I know having the original way point feature is nice, but it does not compared to other 3rd party software that works better without having to fly the way points first as with the DJI version with the Phantom 3 Pro.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl