Phantom 3 Pro Gimbal question.

Reaction score
Just fired up my pro and the camera won't move full range left to right while on the ground. Help?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Nope it only looks full range when the drone is in flight to allow smooth capture.

Was curious about that because my gimbal was stuck in the full left position on start-up and there was no way to move it back.
Capturing the shot with legs in the frame is better than missing the shot for sure, but they sure aren't pretty in there in full time. :)

image.gif

Didn't we have this conversation already? It's not supposed to stare at the leg. There is something definitely wrong with your gimbal. Send it to DJI or @hunch might take a look. Good luck,

You talking to me?
-If so you need to re-read whatever you think you know and apologize because you're not making sense. Of course my gimbal is broken, and it's already been sent back to DJI. I don't know who you are or what you're talking about sending back to DJI.

-You followed me to this thread to post a gif and tell me you can't comprehend what I've written?

-I don't know who @hunch is, but if he's an admin here or that's some kind of threat, then yes @hunch should take a look, because you don't know what you're talking about and you're out of line.

Odd place.

Design flaw in the Pro3 gimbal?
No offense intended.
Hunch is a reputable Phantom repair expert. I was trying to help.:rolleyes:
You talking to me?
-If so you need to re-read whatever you think you know and apologize because you're not making sense. Of course my gimbal is broken, and it's already been sent back to DJI. I don't know who you are or what you're talking about sending back to DJI.

-You followed me to this thread to post a gif and tell me you can't comprehend what I've written?

-I don't know who @hunch is, but if he's an admin here or that's some kind of threat, then yes @hunch should take a look, because you don't know what you're talking about and you're out of line.

Odd place.
i understand what you've written, and I'm not out of line.
image.gif

Hopefully you get it fixed. ;)

I said I didn't know who hunch is, and from the 3 stooges gif and telling me my gimbal is broken which is obvious, then telling me to send it back to DJI, when I said in my post that I already sent it back to DJI, it didn't come across as helpful, apologies.

So if that gets me a "roll your eyes" emoji okay, but you obviously didn't follow what I was saying or you wouldn't have told me to send it back to DJI.

and since I have already sent it back to DJI, a good repair person can't help at this point so I didn't think that's what you meant.

And if you leave my camera out of the scenario, as I also said in my other post, I do think there is a design flaw in the gimbal, but that seems too nuanced off a conversation to have here, one person understood what I meant and addressed the topic I was talking about in my thread. One person, that was a little frustrating, then you come here and tell me to send my gimbal back, which has already been done, so I got a little defensive. I hope that's fair.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic