Phantom 3 pro gimbal photo

Reaction score
Hello.

I need big size photo of mainboard gimbal from Phantom 3 pro. I need buy parts for mainboard, but I don't know parameters (name) of it. I have damaged mainboard and I can't see markings on mainboard. Can somebody take a big size photo of mainboard gimbal ?

I need name (symbol) of this part:

new.jpg

thank You

Hello.

I need big size photo of mainboard gimbal from Phantom 3 pro. I need buy parts for mainboard, but I don't know parameters (name) of it. I have damaged mainboard and I can't see markings on mainboard. Can somebody take a big size photo of mainboard gimbal ?

I need name (symbol) of this part:

View attachment 59016

thank You
Are you still looking for the gimbal board?

Not sure if Gimbal board is available as spare. If available, any one can convert P3A to P3P easily :)

Pretty sure the camera senors are the same. Gimbal boards are different. I have a guy working on the boards to see if they can be fixed. So far not much luck.

I'm sorry to tell you I have a advanced camera board,and professional, they are different. ..I'm 100 percent sure..the board has different circuits....

there is chance to fix mainboard - but I need Rezonator C3GFC - does anybody know where I can find it (buy it) ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20