Phantom 3 pro gimbal issues

Reaction score
Drone recently crashed upon inspection I decided to change the shell and gimbal cable. Changed out the shell and did a test flight without camera everything worked fine on drone. Installed new DJI gimbal cable and installed camera when I turn on the drone the cam doesn't move at all but I have picture. Dji app gives me a couple errors saying aircraft and camera need firmware update. The other says gimbal roll error and hardware malfunction. I tried to do firmware update and when I tried it the light on the gimbal blinked green a few seconds then went solid green. Any solutions I'm lost at this point. Thanks for any help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gimbal is the most delicate part of the P3 system, any crash hits it first. There are black ribbon cables, grey cables and mechanical alignment. Cables are connected through tiny connectors. First of all we should get recommended cables set in case they are cut, secondly one should view many videos on gimbal assembly multiple times to get fully familiarized with each and every part and process.

Your case seems to be electrical connection. Check them thoroughly.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj