Phantom 3 Pro for $1095 on Amazon

Never heard of "Classy Brands" and their feedback isn't the greatest at 85% and recently declined to 58%. Probably better off with Amazon at $1202.

It'd probably have stress cracks anyways. Probably for the best they didn't receive the item.

Reactions: Garrie
Yea I bought the cheapest advanced on Amazon and was shipped a used P3a with older model shell. Had a crack already

Amazon had a package with free extra battery for $1259, but you'd lose the warranty since it was direct from Amazon and not a licensed dealer. Supply has definitely caught up with demand though.

Amazon had a package with free extra battery for $1259, but you'd lose the warranty since it was direct from Amazon and not a licensed dealer. Supply has definitely caught up with demand though.
For sure? If you buy a DJI product from Amazon itself you lose your DJI warranty?

For sure? If you buy a DJI product from Amazon itself you lose your DJI warranty?

Yes, Amazon is not an authorized dealer, but you can buy through Amazon from licensed dealers and not lose your warranty. I bought my P3 from Drones Etc. through Amazon - that way you get the warranty and easy Amazon returns.

But if you buy direct from Amazon - where it says ships and sold by Amazon, you will lose your warranty. Which is why they are offering the deals I think.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik