Phantom 3 Pro Firmware update

Reaction score
I have tried 3 times to do the latest 1.1.9 firmware update, I get the beeps at start and little red rectangle lights up at first, left it for 35 mins, no final beeps, I checked the tx log and it said something like same software already installed, just hoping that no alteration to software on copter.

Anyone know how to check/get the latest firmware number from `copter`

PHANTOM 3 PRO

Yes... that message is telling you you are on the latest.... you're good. They have been shipping these things with the latest firmware already installed... so a lot of us (including me) experienced the same thing you did...

Yes... that message is telling you you are on the latest.... you're good. They have been shipping these things with the latest firmware already installed... so a lot of us (including me) experienced the same thing you did...

God, thank you for quick reply wow, just hope nothing altered on aircraft as tried 3 times with `update` before read tx file. thank you again.

God, thank you for quick reply wow, just hope nothing altered on aircraft as tried 3 times with `update` before read tx file. thank you again.

No you'll be fine... it aborts the attempt to change anything when it realizes you are trying to install the latest....

Thank you again, one more question if I could be so bold,...On my P3, how do I get Live Feed to work to the mobile, it has Android 4.4.4 but no live feed, the camera is recording fine!

I have FPV on to.

I am waiting for my new Phantom 3 Pro to arrive. Is it possible to pull the version number and see before you try to update?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic