Phantom 3 Pro + Extras for Sale

Reaction score
PENDING

Asking $1300 shipped and insured with UPS. (Express or International shipping is additional)

Includes:

P3Pro (No Crashes or hard landings) w/Charger and Controller
3 Batteries
3 pairs of OEM Props
Prob Balancer
DJI backpack
Spare P3Adv charger
Spare P3Adv controller
Spare Body

I will try and post pictures this weekend.

Feel free to email me at [email protected] with any questions.

Last edited:
Asking $1300 shipped and insured with UPS. (Express or International shipping is additional)

Includes:

P3Pro (No Crashes or hard landings) w/Charger and Controller
3 Batteries
3 pairs of OEM Props
Prob Balancer
DJI backpack
Spare P3Adv charger
Spare P3Adv controller
Spare Body

I will try and post pictures this weekend.

Feel free to email me at [email protected] with any questions.
$1300!....That's about what a new P4 would cost. I take it you're making the change.

Yep. Already did but I'm still on the fence since the P4 doesn't have the same range as the P3P and I miss the DJI backpack and only have one battery for the time being. But hey it's the P4! :)

I am a bit flexible but I figured the price is fair considering the extras.

Yep. Already did but I'm still on the fence since the P4 doesn't have the same range as the P3P and I miss the DJI backpack and only have one battery for the time being. But hey it's the P4! :)

I am a bit flexible but I figured the price is fair considering the extras.
What's the range on a P4. I live in the Arizona desert and enjoy flying long. I've gone out over 4 miles with no problems and wouldn't enjoy flying in circles around my house.

I only did one flight with it and couldn't even reach 1mi where I know the P3P went out 2mi. I was getting eaten up by mosquitoes so I didn't stick around to investigate the issue.

I only did one flight with it and couldn't even reach 1mi where I know the P3P went out 2mi. I was getting eaten up by mosquitoes so I didn't stick around to investigate the issue.
That doesn't even begin to sound fun. I'll stay with my P3P and fly long and hard.

Agreed. I'm gonna update everything and see if that helps. But I've read that others are having similar issues with the p4.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20