P3 Firmware Phantom 3 Pro - Downgrade from 1.6.40 to 1.3.20

Reaction score
I tried to make a downgrade my P3P from 1.6.40 to 1.3.20. I made succesfully to 1.5.30, bu then, in 1.5.30 i am unable to downgrade to 1.4.10..
I tried to use MVOM0Fw.bin, but there is no effect.

Have anyone succesfuly downgraded more than one f/w from the some of latest f/w?

I tried to make a downgrade my P3P from 1.6.40 to 1.3.20. I made succesfully to 1.5.30, bu then, in 1.5.30 i am unable to downgrade to 1.4.10..
I tried to use MVOM0Fw.bin, but there is no effect.

Have anyone succesfuly downgraded more than one f/w from the some of latest f/w?
Can I ask why you are rolling back?
Is it vibration issues? Geofence?

In 1.3.20 i have less NFZ zones (no stadiums), and i am not interested in Geofence.
In my country i have no restrictions to fly over stadiums and my work may require to fly over them.

In 1.3.20 i have less NFZ zones (no stadiums), and i am not interested in Geofence.
In my country i have no restrictions to fly over stadiums and my work may require to fly over them.
This is the problem with blanket policies.

I am able to downgrade the RC. Ive done it twice to make sure.
Now Im working on getting the quad to go back more than 1 fw version.

Reactions: Kyokushin
I just took delivery of a P3A. It still has 1.3.20. Should I avoid updating for now?

Ok my ph3 is not updated and it's not allowing me to use my camera I called dji they said to send it but I need to show Proof of purchase now I got this from some friend. Is there any body willing there paper work so I can send it in please.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31