PHANTOM 3 PRO Crashed !!!

Reaction score
I recently crashed my p3 and the motors need to be replaced and the casing is cracked and I'm pretty sure the esc's are toast .My camera and gimbal still work perfectly. Now i got on eBay and they have a replacement P3P aircraft only for 420 no battery just the aircraft . But on the dji website they have a advanced model with a battery, camera&gimbal for 560 which seems like a better deal as i can resell the camera as id be putting my 4k camera on it. Is there any differences between the two regarding the aircraft itself not including the camera ?Are they both just as capable?

Both are identical, its the camera that makes the difference with the gimbal control board.

Just the bitrate for fpv. I'd still get the pro just because... But the choice is yours and the advanced would give you a back up camera. DJI sells the pro also with camera...

Just the bitrate for fpv. I'd still get the pro just because... But the choice is yours and the advanced would give you a back up camera. DJI sells the pro also with camera...
with the 4K camera off the pro wouldn't it be the same as the pro?

with the 4K camera off the pro wouldn't it be the same as the pro?
Yes, but... After a crash like that are you 100% positive that the camera is fine? You can resell the pro camera just as easy or keep the new and sell the old pro camera this way. By buying the pro body with a new pro camera, you would be selling the old parts and be starting all new.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik