Phantom 3 Pro Camera stuck to one side

Reaction score
Updated last night to the latest version of firmware and after some low hard banking back and forth foreward and back i started getting a Gimbal overload notice flashing periodically on my app like it is ressetting (it wasnt a constant error in the status page it was going from normal to gimabl overload over and over) after i landed the craft i noticed the gimbal was making some funny buzzing noises and now it is stuck to one side and wont move....any ideas?

Should I RMA?

Video of the Problem

I have tried calibrating both IMU and gimbal as well as compass to no avail as for a "Center Gimbal" option I don't see it anywhere

Soory for the delay I was being castigated for filming a privately owned park in my city that is open to the public 24/7. They claim their purpose as an "Art Park" is to promote my city's motto of "The City of Arts and Innovation". Anyway, On the DJI app go to camera, then hit the HD box at the top right.when the next window appears on the left side is the gimbal symbolhit it and then Gimbal AUto Calibration

Makes no sense how a softwade update can affect a hardware hex screw...

Makes no sense how a softwade update can affect a hardware hex screw...
It was unfortunate timing of the screw coming loose right after I did the update the night before so it was the only thing that had changed prior to the screw coming loose

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav