Phantom 3 Pro Beginner Need Help and Tips

Reaction score
Hello I recently got a P3P from a friend and needed some tips on it. I originally owned a P2V+ and upgraded to this. Any tips ? And also, should I upgrade the firmware or just leave it as is. And is there any place I can get a replacement dust cover for the charger port on the Transmitter? When I turn on the Transmitter I get loud beeps, is this normal, it goes away after a few seconds. Another question is that I installed the gimbal protector board on the bottom and was wondering if the positioning of it will affect the Visual sensors in the bottom or should I move it up more?
9e09149b42640d9b198035a52b797884.jpg
03001289b354cff4f0ff28548adaf4e9.jpg
39bdbe52584290f78d233248f92ca479.jpg
32a5b63f03956e2f3189aed088397dc5.jpg

Hello I recently got a P3P from a friend and needed some tips on it. I originally owned a P2V+ and upgraded to this. Any tips ?
If you are interested, click here for some tips that I often share with new P3A/P3P owners.

should I upgrade the firmware or just leave it as is.
If it were mine, I would not update anything until I was sure that it all worked first. Then I could make a more educated decision and also be better able to identify issues that could possibly be introduced with FW changes. (This is also one of the tips in the link I posted above)

What versions do you have now on the AC, RC, and app?

If you are interested, click here for some tips that I often share with new P3A/P3P owners.

If it were mine, I would not update anything until I was sure that it all worked first. Then I could make a more educated decision and also be better able to identify issues that could possibly be introduced with FW changes. (This is also one of the tips in the link I posted above)

What versions do you have now on the AC, RC, and app?

Well it seems to fly just fine, seems slow but I might not be used to the smoothness of it. But how do I check the current version that I have ?

Also, any idea for the gimbal protector that I installed? it looks like its out of the way for the ultrasound but not sure about the camera on the bottom that uses visual to maintain its position.

I would upgrade to the latest version if it were mine! You will only have so long before it won't fly if you don't update it anyway. I've always updated to the new version when they come out and I've never had a problem.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik