Phantom 3 pro and phantom 4 pro....interchangeable?

Reaction score
So my phantom 3 crashed and did the gimbal, cable change has left it jumping around like a mad thing..

So I'm considering buying a used phantom 4 pro from amazon...
Question is this.. what parts if any are interchangeable?....
Batteries, camera, top casing?

Or are they completely not comparable?

So my phantom 3 crashed and did the gimbal, cable change has left it jumping around like a mad thing..

So I'm considering buying a used phantom 4 pro from amazon...
Question is this.. what parts if any are interchangeable?....
Batteries, camera, top casing?

Or are they completely not comparable?
None of those items are interchangeable between a P3 model and a P4 model.

Did calibration of gimble change anything,,was ribbon set original part,some cheap sets not work due to ribbon cable spacing,they might clip up ok but not a match on the conductor's which almost sounds like what happening

Did calibration of gimble change anything,,was ribbon set original part,some cheap sets not work due to ribbon cable spacing,they might clip up ok but not a match on the conductor's which almost sounds like what happening
That’s interesting... I got the cables from amazon so probably not original, tried 2..
it just jumps around like a wild thing.. guess it’s worth getting an original cable then ??

That’s interesting... I got the cables from amazon so probably not original, tried 2..
it just jumps around like a wild thing.. guess it’s worth getting an original cable then ??
Can you put up a video of the jumping action. I may know what is wrong.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31