Phantom 3 Pro Aircraft Firmware Update Question

Reaction score
Sorry to have to start with this, but the confusion on this process on line, and on-line download information by DJI is terrible.....

I need to update the firmware in the craft......questions

Phantom 3 Professional Firmware v1.11.20 is on the Phantom 3 Dowload page.
Is this the most current for the plane? It unzips to this: P3X_FW_V01.11.0020 2.bin
Why it would unzip to P3X is confusing Never mind that, but is it the right firmware to update the plane?

Next question, proper formatting of the card to WHAT format? Fat/Mac

Thanks in advance!

You can find detailed firmware installation instructions here. They include the answers to your questions above. Follow them exactly and all should go well.

Why in the round world, can't they just simply build a drone with the latest tech and leave it at that? All I want to do is fly this stupid thing, not have to get a degree in computer science first.

Reactions: Neon Euc
Why in the round world, can't they just simply build a drone with the latest tech and leave it at that? All I want to do is fly this stupid thing, not have to get a degree in computer science first.

Unfortunately its a flying computer, but aside from the thread here DJI own support online is awful. Complete failure to explain...

Thanks, didn't work. Tried everything, format......etc.
What exactly did you try? At which step in my instructions did you get stuck? Please be as detailed as possible.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20