Phantom 3 link button doesn't work

Reaction score
Hi, my link button on the Phantom 3 Advanced is not working, I can't make it work! Someone know about this?

I ran into this myself one time before ... to fix it I rebooted my tablet (IPad) along with the remote and aircraft.
Let us know if your still having an issue ...cheers !

My Phantom 3 Pro link button is not working wither. I have tried all the troubleshooting tips using the GO app to relink. The Red LED next to the Link button never lights up. When I power on the AC it appears to be going through the regular start up procedures. Then the LED above the camera on the gymbal starts flashing red and the AC starts making a d-d,d-d,d-d,d-d...beep sound.
The controller will not pair with the AC. I have tried re-installing the latest firm ware update on the AC, but that has not worked. This Phantom 3 pro flew fine last weekend even with the current firmware update installed. I unpacked it yesterday and now using the same batteries, phone, usb cord..everything, the RC won't connect to the AC and there is the continuous beeping and red light above the camera.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20