Phantom 3 Intro Video

Reaction score
OK guys. This could be a stupid question but you know how for the GoPro camera's they have a little intro video that some show before the actual video starts.
I thought it might be cool if DJI had one that we could use. Does anyone know if such a video exists?

This is easy enough to make on your own if you'd like. I'd do it but I'm having problems getting Premiere started this afternoon for some reason. I may have to do it on my Mac but I'm lazy on this hot Labor Day! Maybe this would be a good contest for PhantomPilots users... make one that we can vote and is free to use. Winner gets forum thanks & recognition! I know we have some talented video editors on the board...

Subscribed

Although in the app when you make a movie there's a DJI logo at the end of the 5 different clips you can choose from.

( this is for iOS not sure about others )

From app go to your Library > chose a video > cut it to any length less than 30secs hit save. Then press back and you'll have "videos" under "Original Clips. Click on one and at the bottom should say "Create Movie". You can save one and then with a little edit have that as an intro or out-tro

here is what is was talking about. the sound clip and ending "out-tro" are from the app

no problem. glad it worked

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl