Phantom 3 HDMI Output Module Upgrade Pre-Orders

Reaction score
Today is the day! :D DJI has released the long awaited HDMI Output Module Upgrade for the Phantom 3 Remote! This upgrade module is compatible with both remotes controlling the Phantom 3 Advanced and the Phantom 3 Professional.

This Upgrade Module allows for HDMI Output from the Phantom 3 RC similar to that of the HDMI Output on the Inspire 1. HDMI Output allows for endless possibilities for broadcasting or monitoring the Phantom 3's live video feed. Live data from the Phantom 3 can also be exported via the HDMI Output Board.

Installation of the Upgrade Module is quite easy and only takes about 5-10 minutes.

Today we have opened up pre-orders on our website, DJI believes they should have these arriving to us in about 2 weeks. Please note that this is solely an estimate, production and shipping delays are possible as with all new product releases.

PRE-ORDER Phantom 3 HDMI Output Module - $99
https://www.advexure.com/store/dji-phantom-3-hdmi-output-module-upgrade/

If you have any questions regarding the HDMI Output Module Upgrade for the Phantom 3 please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited:
Today is the day! :D DJI has released the long awaited HDMI Output Module Upgrade for the Phantom 3 Remote! This upgrade module is compatible with both remotes controlling the Phantom 3 Advanced and the Phantom 3 Professional.

This Upgrade Module allows for HDMI Output from the Phantom 3 RC similar to that of the HDMI Output on the Inspire 1. HDMI Output allows for endless possibilities for broadcasting or monitoring the Phantom 3's live video feed. Live data from the Phantom 3 can also be exported via the HDMI Output Board.

Installation of the Upgrade Module is quite easy and only takes about 5-10 minutes.

Today we have opened up pre-orders on our website, DJI believes they should have these arriving to us in about 2 weeks. Please note that this is solely an estimate, production and shipping delays are possible as with all new product releases.

PRE-ORDER Phantom 3 HDMI Output Module - $99
https://www.advexure.com/store/dji-phantom-3-hdmi-output-module-upgrade/

If you have any questions regarding the HDMI Output Module Upgrade for the Phantom 3 please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks,
Mike
Ordered!:):):):)

Reactions: Advexure
Thank you to all those that have pre-ordered. We're definitely looking forward to getting the HDMI Upgrade Boards in and will be sure to leave updates here as soon as we have a precise shipment date for pre-orders.

- Mike

So the race is on. Who gets their order first. I ordered on day1 from DJI. Wouldn't surprise me if Advexure crosses the finish line first :)
Yes, If this follows the battery shipments-- so far the dealers have been more reliable.:)

HeadplayHD's will work now!!! The Ipad is great to fly with, but my goggles are WAY more enjoyable to fly with. And now I'll have BOTH.

Reactions: bobmyers
I assume here is no telemetry in this HDMI feed?

I assume here is no telemetry in this HDMI feed?
Not true...

Over on RCG there is a post from a DJI support rep showing that you can toggle the telemetry either on or off, just like the Inspire 1.

:harry

Reactions: bobmyers
Good info. Thanks.

That was the question. I was not making a statement :)

For orders placed on the first day (July 13) it looks like the 15th business day following ordering will be this coming Monday, Aug. 3. That seems to be the real first target date for initial shipments. We'll see.

ps...I have no solid information from the US dealers I have checked with. Some have told me that DJI has not released the product for dealer sales.

For orders placed on the first day (July 13) it looks like the 15th business day following ordering will be this coming Monday, Aug. 3. That seems to be the real first target date for initial shipments. We'll see.

Hope it wasn't like the batteries -- got mine in 32 days following pre-order. actually got two from dealers in the States 4 days after I ordered and they beat the DJI batteries by a full week.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl