Phantom 3 gimbal crazy

Reaction score
Hi

I got phantom 3 standard gimbal has gone crazy everything lined up still doing the same any suggestions

Thank you

Attachments

• 15019592131751085326533.jpg
    15019592131751085326533.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 448
Hi

I got phantom 3 standard gimbal has gone crazy everything lined up still doing the same any suggestions

Thank you

Gimble pitch and roll board potentiometer is broken. Open the camera tombstone shaped side with the 5 screws. Push in the little black tabs to release the ribbon connectors and replace the board with a new one. Worked for me. Boards are 25 to 30 USD on eBay. Look on eBay for pictures. Youtube can show you camera breakdown. Very easy to fix.

Reactions: wwpuller
Hi

Thank you
Since you did not say that this began after a crash, we have to assume that this just started happening out of the blue. Is that the case, or have you left some details out?

Th
Gimble pitch and roll board potentiometer is broken. Open the camera tombstone shaped side with the 5 screws. Push in the little black tabs to release the ribbon connectors and replace the board with a new one. Worked for me. Boards are 25 to 30 USD on eBay. Look on eBay for pictures. Youtube can show you camera breakdown. Very easy to fix.

Thank you for quick response I ha
Since you did not say that this began after a crash, we have to assume that this just started happening out of the blue. Is that the case, or have you left some details out?

I did have a crash couple of months ago but work fine. Couple days ago took it out and found the camera of the gimbal and it just when crazy when I put it back on I replaced the ribbon still doing the same thing

Thank you

Thank you for your help I fixed it, it was the roll shaft not in the right place

Thank you

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik