Phantom 3 firmware

T

toocool

Trying to update my firmware looks like the latest is P3S_FW_V01.03.0020 bin.
I checked the text message and this is what I see
Packet: P3S_FW_V01.02.0008.bin
Result: Abort.
The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the aircraft.
I don't know what to make of it. Any ideas?

sounds as though the firmware did not complete the full installation.

erase the card (important), download the .bin file to the card and repeat update, it can take 25 minutes to finish.

sounds as though the firmware did not complete the full installation.

erase the card (important), download the .bin file to the card and repeat update, it can take 25 minutes to finish.

I've done that numerous times. When bird is powered up the gimbal does its thing and the the aircraft starts beeping very loudly approximately once per second and the gimbal goes limp. I tried a different sd card and got the same results, noting I've tried seems to work.

I had about a 5 minute period where everything went dark and had a limp gimbal too - the update continued beeping and eventually it updated.

Sent from my PT beating heart

I've done that numerous times. When bird is powered up the gimbal does its thing and the the aircraft starts beeping very loudly approximately once per second and the gimbal goes limp. I tried a different sd card and got the same results, noting I've tried seems to work.
I had exactly this on last update. DJI support said let it beep and it'll finally finish. I did this and it worked. It must've beeped for 15 minutes, maybe more.

I had about a 5 minute period where everything went dark and had a limp gimbal too - the update continued beeping and eventually it updated.

Sent from my PT beating heart

I followed your advice and I got my bird back. Thanks jryser

Reactions: jryser
I had exactly this on last update. DJI support said let it beep and it'll finally finish. I did this and it worked. It must've beeped for 15 minutes, maybe more.

Mine beeped about 10 minutes or so. It was so loud I locked it in another room!!

You can tell from the little light on the gimbal as well as the beeping sounds. Don't rely on the lights on Phantom's arms. You have to let it go until way past you think it's done, and then some ... and then some more! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20