*PHANTOM 3 DROPPED PRICE* P3A and P3P

Are you planning to buy one?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

those aren't new prices, my wife bought my first Phantom, a P3A, for my birthday last month for 677.00. If there is a price drop coming, that isn't it. Just a heads up as if you are waiting for one you should keep waiting.

Reactions: liketogethigh
It all depends on the seller. Look at the "Sold By."

Last week I crashed mine and looked to see how much I could get a new one for. It was listed last week as $769. Then a day or two later was over $800, but was sold from a different seller. So the price will fluctuate depending on who currently has the lowest price of in-stock items.

I will also try to buy from Amazon directly "Ships and sold by Amazon." Had a few shipping errors with other sellers, and it's much harder to get a return or refund if it's sold by someone else. The policy is a little different. Amazon gave me a refund, but wouldn't ship a replacement. I had to re-order it again. Just keep that in mind.

I will also try to buy from Amazon directly "Ships and sold by Amazon." Had a few shipping errors with other sellers, and it's much harder to get a return or refund if it's sold by someone else.
Phantoms shipped by Amazon can be easily returned directly back to Amazon (even if Amazon is not the seller).

Phantoms shipped by Amazon can be easily returned directly back to Amazon (even if Amazon is not the seller).
Sure, but trying to get a replacement from damaged shipping is a little harder. If you order from Amazon, they will just ship you a new one. If it's from a different seller, you have to take a couple extra steps.

When I ordered my P3 Pro, the memory card got damaged in shipment. Was reported by USPS that it was being mailed back to the shipper. I contacted Amazon to ship me a new one. They couldn't just ship me a new one since I ordered from another seller. But they did give me a refund, and I had to place another order. If it was sold from amazon, all I would have had to do is click the button to ship a replacement.

Last edited:
Extra steps... like?

Just updated my reply with a specific example. I had to contact Amazon directly for a refund. Just took a couple extra days. Nothing major. There's just different ways they handle stuff with other sellers.

As for returning drones (which is a more common case than a missing package), I can tell you the process is super easy with Amazon. I recently had to go through that process myself when I received an Autel X-Star that had a bad compass. All I had to to was print out a free return shipping label, box it up, drop it off at UPS, and I received a full refund ~3 business days later. I try not to buy directly from Amazon since they charge tax.

After reading this thread and watching my drone vids, my bro-in-law just pulled the trigger on a P3A and an additional battery from Amazon for about $780. Great deal, IMHO.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub