Phantom 3 crash

f12b8035cfef2abbad37df7f29d1341f.jpg

Sent from my SM-T330 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: lafester
100F = 38 °C so not that hot. Hard to read just on a picture.

Can you share the link.
Best would be load it here https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/, expert here will ask for it.

I can help.....but as Dronason mentioned you will need to upload the txt flight log file when posting in your thread here, or at https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/.

Regardless of what device you are running the GO app from, the txt file needed is located here:
"DJI/dji.pilot/FlightRecord"

Once you open the FlightRecord folder, scroll towards the bottom to locate the flight you want help with. That file will look similar to this:
"DJIFlightRecord_2016-08-23_[19-22-40].txt"

When you select the Browse... button from the www.phantomhelp.com website, it is the similar looking file mentioned above that you are searching for. Which again is located in the:
"DJI/dji.pilot/FlightRecord" folder.

Reactions: Digdat0
I can help.....but as Dronason mentioned you will need to upload the txt flight log file when posting in your thread here, or at https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/.

Regardless of what device you are running the GO app from, the txt file needed is located here:
"DJI/dji.pilot/FlightRecord"

Once you open the FlightRecord folder, scroll towards the bottom to locate the flight you want help with. That file will look similar to this:
"DJIFlightRecord_2016-08-23_[19-22-40].txt"

When you select the Browse... button from the www.phantomhelp.com website, it is the similar looking file mentioned above that you are searching for. Which again is located in the:
"DJI/dji.pilot/FlightRecord" folder.
Hi for some reason the phantom help site just gives a blank page

From healtydrones, it seems to have come back correctly, then switched to ATTI mode and I would guess there was some wind from South-East that take it out?
Only uploading your log file to https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/ AND sharing the link here will allow somebody to understand why. In healtydrones there are not the info shown to understand why it happen, only the basic flight is shown.

1-9-60 firmware and 2.8.4 on the app

Ok.... Dji made a change with in the app or firmware that is using a different library to read the code. The converter I use has not been updated for that change yet. So I'm not going to be able to help on this go around. Sorry!

Btw, this same issue could be related to your crash as well.

Ok.... Dji made a change with in the app or firmware that is using a different library to read the code. The converter I use has not been updated for that change yet. So I'm not going to be able to help on this go around. Sorry!

Thanks for your reply, don't think there will be anything in the log as I was talking to a dog walker at the time and it was hovering at the time when we just heard it go quite and drop like a brick.signal was lost instantly when motors stoped,the drones dead,luckily the shell is unbroken, just the gimble thanks to a bush.

If you were able to upload the DAT file from the A/C that would be awesome. Dji would repair it enough to retrieve that file and then make a decision on how it should be handled.

The camera being disconnected from the A/C is possibly the reason the rest is not powering up.

Reactions: phantom rcpilot
Cannot be opened with usual tools, said "Cannot work on Double.NaN for min."

Should be the app as the last fw release was in June and your tool work (I should add nicely) with it (.DAT and .TXT) and there was an app release a few days ago.
Here are 2 logs with the 2 GO app version and the same P3A with last fw version.
Log of a dummy flight with Go app 2.8.4, P3A, 1.9.60, RC 1.60: Phantom Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com
Log of a dummy flight with Go app 2.8.3, P3A, 1.9.60, RC 1.60: Phantom Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com
So you are right, .DAT will remain readable.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4